Friday, January 17, 2020


The Donald is a mental timebomb.

Trust me. I have first hand knowledge about mental challenges. And as I have watched Dumbass Donald thoroughly lately it strikes me as dead certain, the guy is a heavy duty Schizo case. The paranoia, the conspiration spinnings, the shifting subjects while he speaks, his eye and head movements, all bargain for some serious Schizophrenia. 
He’s actually dangerously mentally ill. So keeping him in office is putting the whole World in the perilous seat.
Even though DD claims they did not, I dare to take the bet; him and Putin met more than once before and during the campaign in 2016. And of course; Putin and his people recognised DD’s insanity, and have exploited it ever since.
That so many are willing to trust him with their lives as commander in chief is to me absolutely unfathomable.



No comments:

Post a Comment